Looking for PPC Services?
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) or Search Engine Marketing is a paid method of advertising on search engines for drawing niche traffic to your website in order to sell a particular product or service. It is the most hassle-free way of advertising and most noticeable way of reaching the target audience.
Through paid Ads, search engines have made it easier for marketers to implement the most talked about Marketing strategies like segmenting, targeting and positioning for their businesses.Apart from being an instant way of reaching out to your target audience, PPC campaign management gives the freedom to strategically target the eyeballs.
Benefits of Pay per Click Advertising
- Lead generation with higher return on less INVESTMENT.
- Instant Results .
- You only pay when a person clicks on your advertisement.
- Even when a person does not click on your ad, you still have the assurance of impressions. The ad being shown to potential customers always helps in brand building.
- Larger reach and higher conversions.
- Your ad is positioned above the natural results which bring more clicks.
- No cost on fraud clicks.
- Controlled expenditure on per day or per month basis .
- You can target your ad towards a specific target audience and also categorize further on the basis of geographic and demographic factors.
- Unlike SEO, there is no complicated struggle of months to reach top ranking positions. Bids are altered within seconds and your ad reaches the first position of organic search results.
- Professionals will handle all the time consuming details and make sure your campaign gets off to a flying start.
- The ad is shown to a person already searching for your product or something related to it. This means he has already made up his mind and is deeper in buying process. PPC helps present your ad to the right person at the right time, thus, more chances of conversions.
- PPC allows your ad to appear on search of more than 5000 keywords, whereas, SEO requires continuous efforts to improve ranking on every single keyword which may take months or even years. SEO techniques can take up to two years in order to take your site to the top three rankings on about 50 keywords.